1. South City II is spread in approximately 210 acres of land and is supposed to be the biggest and most green developed licensed colony in Gurugram. 28 well-maintained parks of the colony are evenly distributed among the fourteen Blocks of the society. The colony is situated on Sohna Road on one side competing Rajiv Chowk to Vatika Chowk via Subhash Chowk. On the other side, there is Southern peripheral road running from Vatika Chowk to the main Golf Course road and Faridabad.
2. Not only this, there is also a proposed metro station on Subhash Chowk, this colony is also well equipped and self-sufficient with six running markets for the daily needs of the residents. It also has several malls having fancy brands within the walking distance.
3. There is a well-equipped Clubhouse to arrange Republic Day and Independence Day function and marriage parties and birthdays for the residents. The Club also has a well-maintained GYM, swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, table tennis for the sports enthusiasts. The senior citizens can also spend time in the club lobby with reading material available over there and also for their recreation. The club also provides facilities of indoor sports of the pool, billiards and table tennis.
4. The available requirements are well mall taken care of by fourteen developed or upcoming Schools of High label in the colony so that the children do not spend too much community time.
5. The medical facility is also available in time the society with admitting all kinds of specialist practicing have within this society. Further if required some of the best hospitals are also in society.
6. Along with this, the RWA of the colony headed by President Dr. S N Bhardwaj along with his team goes out of the way to take care of the working with the local administration with full enthusiasts.
South City - II RWA ( REGD.)
D1-34, Second Floor, South City-II Sohna Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
+0(91) 99996 99427